Thursday, August 16, 2012

Craft Corner: Magazine Magnets


Since I'm leaving for school soon, I had to finish up all of the projects that I've had lying around all summer! And one of those was my magnets that use magazine pictures!


Utensils
-clear stones
-magnet strip with a peel-off sticky side
-glue stick
-magazine pages (A Delia's catalogue is absolutely perfect for this)
-scissors


What I did was cut out the magazines so that they would fit on the back of the stones. Then, I glued the picture to the back of the stone, let that dry, then stuck a little piece of magnet to the back! It's so easy and simple, yet it looks so good now! They'll go perfect with my cookie sheet magnet boards! I found super cute pictures, like some of owls, Star Wars, Mickey Mouse, and even Harry Potter logos! I'm so happy how these turned out and can't wait to put them up in my dorm room! Who knew something so easy could turn out so awesome? 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...