Sunday, August 12, 2012

Kitchen Krazy: Ninjabread Men


So my birthday was a little over a week ago and part of my present from my best friend was these awesome Ninja cookie cutters. She seriously knows me so well because I am obsessed with these guys now! Who knew you could cut cookies as Ninjas?? Well as soon as I got them, I knew I had to make them! I just used sugar cookie mix from a box (I know, I know, but it was so much easier!) and whipped some up! 


I normally don't use cookie cutters, so I wasn't sure how thick to cut them...but it all worked out! Haha, they're just so adorable!!! They're my chubby ninjas :)


And they were so delicious! I'm already planning on making them again this week and maybe making some to take back to school with me on Saturday! I think they'll be a big hit on move in day and what better way to bond than with Ninjamen sugar cookies?? Have any of you found any fun cookie cutters? I'm definitely keeping my eye out for more! I never knew they could be so much fun :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...